For labels, producers, publishers, distributors, agencies and other professionals
- Advice upon the activities and role of collecting societies;
- Registration and depositing of musical works;
- Assistance and representation in dealings/relations with collecting societies;
- Assistance and representation in dealings/relations with other associations.
- Perusal, reading, analysis, negotiation and drafting of the following contracts:
- Recording contracts;
- distribution contracts;
- management, promotion and booking contracts;
- composer agreements (for film and television)
- artistic production agreements;
- contracts for the realisation of, assignment of and license of masters;
- music publishing agreements
- merchandising agreements and trademark licenses;
- sponsorship agreements;
- contracts for the assignment of the rights use and economic exploitation of musical works;
- synchronisation agreements;
- employment contracts – employees and collaborators;
- music consultancy agreements;
Other legal Services
- royalty recovery and recovery of equitable remuneration and advice upon royalty obligations;
- Assistance in relation to the worldwide protection and international registration of trademarks.
- Assistance and representation in dealings/relations with collecting societies and other associations.
- Management of relationships between the various parties operating in the music business with advice upon the legal aspects of such relationships;
- Resolutions of disputes with artists and other parties operating in the music business;
- Advice in relation to protection against piracy.